If you are an iDevice user and you have not downloaded the VLC player fro your device yet, then you cannot do it anymore. On January 7th 2011, it was announced that the VLC player has been removed from the App Store. This player was already removed from the old Mac Store about 4 years ago. During that period, the VLC player was one among the most used applications. The main reason behind this exclusion is the Apple’s action based on the GNU license with which it was released. VLC is going to be distributed with the GNU Public license and the Apple will be continuing to use the App Store with the app DRM. These factors make us fear that the VLC will ever come back to the Apple iDevcies. .
How to add/create a new user account in Windows 8. February 13, 2012
How to Clear App History in Windows 8 December 28, 2011
How to change your Password in windows 8 Operating System November 23, 2011
How to unlock (SIM) on Samsung Galaxy Pop(mini) , Gio November 22, 2011
Unlock Samsung Galaxy Ace : Tutorial November 21, 2011
- PULKIT: ITS REALLY A BAD PHONE.NEVER BUY THIS.IT STARTS HANGING AFTER ONE...
- cleaninginghome: Hi there, I'm sure your site may very well be acquiring browser c...
- cleanufome: I’d should look at along in this article. Which can be not merely...
- makecleandomestic: That theme usually doesn’t curiosity everyone, but you get was ab...
- cleanupdomestic: This kind of topic commonly doesn’t attention myself, and you pos...
photoshop button tutorial