This article is completely about how to unlock SIM on your Samsung Galaxy Ace mobile phones, this tutorial is pretty easy to follow and the method works perfectly without any difficulties. Just go through the below given step by step procedure.
Before we start with this procedure, it is necessary for you to have some of the requirements on your device which are as follows:
- Your phone should be compatible with installation of third party applications. OR You should have SDK set up for ADB.
- Ensure that your device is rooted because with rooted phones it is possible to access root files which allows to install non-market and third party applications.
Steps to Unlock Samsung galaxy Ace:
- Download the Unlock code extractor application.
- Now install the downloaded app to your device via ADB or else copy the the downloaded app file to the phone SD card and try installing with help of any other app like Astro.
- After installation, ensure that the application is installed to your device.
- Now dial this code on your device *#7465625#
- Dialing the above code checks the lock.
- Now open and run the application that you installed to your device, wait for a minute during which the app generates ‘unlock codes’, make sure that you note down the codes displayed. Ignore zeros(000000)
- Now switch off the device and insert the SIM card which you want to unlock.
- Now switch on the phone, and enter one of the unlock code that you have noted down earlier once it asks for the SIM unlock code.
- If a code doesn’t work out then enter the other optional code.
NOTE: Make sure not to enter any code twice, if one code doesn’t work try with other one and that should work finally.
That’s it once the code is entered your device will be unlocked successfully.