In this article I will show you how to take a screenshot on your iPad. Taking a screenshot on your iPad is very simple just select the Picture which you want to make as a screenshot. To Take a Screenshot Press the “Home Button” and the “Sleep/Wake Button” at the same moment. Hold both the Home Button and Sleep/Wake button for 2 Seconds, and then release it. If you hold for more time than 2 seconds then your iPad will shut down and gets restarted. Now you will hear a Click Sound and the iPad Screen will turn white and returns to the original state in a Flash. This indicates that your screenshot is done. To access your screenshot just see the “Photos icon” on your iPad Home Screen, the Screenshot will be saved in it.
How to add/create a new user account in Windows 8. February 13, 2012
How to Clear App History in Windows 8 December 28, 2011
How to change your Password in windows 8 Operating System November 23, 2011
How to unlock (SIM) on Samsung Galaxy Pop(mini) , Gio November 22, 2011
Unlock Samsung Galaxy Ace : Tutorial November 21, 2011
- PULKIT: ITS REALLY A BAD PHONE.NEVER BUY THIS.IT STARTS HANGING AFTER ONE...
- cleaninginghome: Hi there, I'm sure your site may very well be acquiring browser c...
- cleanufome: I’d should look at along in this article. Which can be not merely...
- makecleandomestic: That theme usually doesn’t curiosity everyone, but you get was ab...
- cleanupdomestic: This kind of topic commonly doesn’t attention myself, and you pos...
photoshop button tutorial