Call diverting is a network feature to send incoming calls to another number that you specify. This feature enables you to set this according to different conditions depending on a user. For example let use say condition where you are not able to answer the call, or you may be busy /engaged on another call or may be you are in a location where the service or network is no available, at these times you can use this feature to forward the calls to other number from which the caller will be able to answer for it.
Call Waiting is a network feature to alert of the incoming phone call while you are on other call. This feature is enabled by default in all devices, and is indicated by a beep sound.
Procedure to set call forward:
- In idle mode, open the application menu list and select SETTINGS>>Call settings>> Call Forwarding. (Before entering call forward settings it takes couple of seconds to load).
- Under call forward settings you will be able to select 4 different conditions:
*Always Forward: Enabling this will forward each and every call to the number you specify.
* Forward when busy: Enabling this will forward calls to specified number only when you are busy on other calls.
* Forward when unanswered: Enabling this will forward calls to particular number when you are not able to receive the calls.
* Forward when unreachable: This enables call forward to specified number only when your calls to your phone is not reachable or when there is no network availability.
- Now let’s see the procedure on how to enter a specific number to which you want to forward the calls.
Once you enter call forward setting screen, just select the condition which is suitable for you, after that you will be given an option to enter the phone number to which you wish to forward, and select ENABLE. That’s it, the setting will be sent to network and will take effect immediately.