In this tutorial we will be helping you on how to easily gain root access on your Samsung galaxy Ace GT, And let me once again tell you that rooting your android phone enables you to unlock system files and other barriers which are usually not enabled for a normal user or the one who is using the device in its stock version. So once you root your phone it is possible for a normal user to become super user facility. And this super user feature allows one to download and install great number of non – market android apps and also third party android applications.
Not only this, there are some of the apps on android market which can only be installed in on rooted android phones, and I think this is one of the great advantages because these applications what you download and install for free include features which are equivalent to the paid apps. So it is better to know the benefits of rooting before you start with the procedure given below. Before we start helping you with rooting steps, please go through the below given pre rooting instructions.
Some of the pre rooting instructions:
* It is highly recommended that you make back up of your phone data, because rooting is process which deals with the processor software installation of your phone, so there may be chances of getting your phone data erased. You can just move or copy all the files in your phone memory to SD card or store in your computer by creating a back up file or back up using any android application if you have downloaded and installed it on your phone.
* Make sure that you have installed all the essential drivers for your Samsung Galaxy Ace, this can be obtained by installing the latest version of KIES 2 as this tool include all the required drivers on it for the device.
* Check the battery charge in your device and charge it before you start with the rooting process, this is just a precautionary measure, so that low battery charge doesn’t interrupt the procedure.
*Proceed with the rooting instructions given below only if you have updated your device with XXKP9 firmware, because it is not possible to root your Samsung galaxy Ace if its not update with XXKP9 version, and the other versions are not compatible and if you try it will display error messages.
* Make a back up of all your internet account settings; because rooting process erases all your previous settings of APN, you can also set up the APN and other settings with the help of your network provider.
The below given procedure is simple and easy even if you are trying it for the first time.
Steps to root your Samsung galaxy Ace
1. Download the Rooting package to your PC.
2. The downloaded file is a zip file, and please do not unzip it, let it be as it is.
3. Now connect your Samsung Galaxy Ace to your PC via the USB cable, now once you connect your phone , just copy the downloaded zip file as it is without unzipping it. Make sure not to copy the zip file into any other sub solders.
4. Now once the file is placed into your phone, unplug the device from the OC and switch off the device.
5. After your phone is switched off, engage the phone into its recovery mode.
6. To enter recovery mode, press and hole the HOME button (middle one) +POWER button.
7. Once it enters Recovery mode, it should display an option called Update from SD card, if you see that option select it which inturn shows several other files.
8. If you don’t get this option Update from SD card, and if the device reboots, just wait for it to reboot and once its done you have to switch it off once again and start the same procedure from step 5.
9. When it starts displaying files once you select Update from SD card, now under the list of files displayed select AceGingerbread2.3.3Root.zip.
10. That’s it once you select this file the rooting process will be started and which takes about several minutes for it to complete.
11. Now once it finishes the rooting process, go back to recovery mode and famous people select the option reboot in normal mode, that’s it now you can enjoy the features on your rooted Samsung Galaxy Ace GT 5830.