This is a very easy tutorial on how to change your Windows 8 user account password, just follow the simple steps given below.
- Open your desktop screen, right click anywhere on the screen and select Personalize as shown below.
- Now click on ‘Control Panel home’ which is at the left top of the screen.
- Now click on ‘User accounts and family safety’.
- Now click on ‘Change your Windows Password’ as shown in the below screenshot.
- Click and select ‘Make changes to my account in the settings app’
- Here you go, now you can see the option to Change your Password. Just click on it and enter your current password in the box as shown below. After this click Next.
- Now enter the password which you wish, but make sure to remember it before you press next, in case if you don’t want to take a chance you can type in something in the ‘hint box’ which helps you to remind the password.
- Voila, now you can see the message saying, you’ve changed your password. That’s it, the next time you switch on your PC, make sire to enter the new password.