A British designer, Patrick Hayland came up with revolutionary new concept mobile phone that could bring changes in the market. The Nokia E-Cu uses a technology that was not previously incorporated in any of the cell phones. To charge the battery of this device, the charger need not be plugged into the socket. The heat produced by the users pocket is enough to charge the phone. The body of Nokia E-Cu is covered by copper case and has engraved heat sinks which take the shape of dried earth. It has also included a thermogenerator to transform heat into electrical energy. With this technology the device will be capable to eliminate 51,000 tons of greenhouse gases and wastes produced by the phone chargers round the year.
How to add/create a new user account in Windows 8. February 13, 2012
How to Clear App History in Windows 8 December 28, 2011
How to change your Password in windows 8 Operating System November 23, 2011
How to unlock (SIM) on Samsung Galaxy Pop(mini) , Gio November 22, 2011
Unlock Samsung Galaxy Ace : Tutorial November 21, 2011
- PULKIT: ITS REALLY A BAD PHONE.NEVER BUY THIS.IT STARTS HANGING AFTER ONE...
- cleaninginghome: Hi there, I'm sure your site may very well be acquiring browser c...
- cleanufome: I’d should look at along in this article. Which can be not merely...
- makecleandomestic: That theme usually doesn’t curiosity everyone, but you get was ab...
- cleanupdomestic: This kind of topic commonly doesn’t attention myself, and you pos...
photoshop button tutorial