Asus has increased the number its O!Play series of media players by one with the release of the O!Play Mini. This new media player of Asus however lacks the support to the USB3.0 as in the O!Play HD2. But it offers support to the high definition playback of the 1080 pixel videos. It has a USB 2.0 port, a card reader supporting multiple formats such as MS, MMC, SD and XD cards and a HDMI port on the back side. The O!Play Mini has the 7.1 channel Dolby Digital audio, True HD, DTS HD sound, AC3 and DTS 2.0+. It offers support to the file formats such as AVI, MP4, MOV, XVID, etc. The O!Play Mini is expected to be out for sale in the beginning of the year 2011. It is also estimated to cost around $90.
How to add/create a new user account in Windows 8. February 13, 2012
How to Clear App History in Windows 8 December 28, 2011
How to change your Password in windows 8 Operating System November 23, 2011
How to unlock (SIM) on Samsung Galaxy Pop(mini) , Gio November 22, 2011
Unlock Samsung Galaxy Ace : Tutorial November 21, 2011
- PULKIT: ITS REALLY A BAD PHONE.NEVER BUY THIS.IT STARTS HANGING AFTER ONE...
- cleaninginghome: Hi there, I'm sure your site may very well be acquiring browser c...
- cleanufome: I’d should look at along in this article. Which can be not merely...
- makecleandomestic: That theme usually doesn’t curiosity everyone, but you get was ab...
- cleanupdomestic: This kind of topic commonly doesn’t attention myself, and you pos...
photoshop button tutorial