Sitting in front of the computers for a prolonged period of time causes conditions like eye fatigue and eye tenderness. It is important to maintain our eye health in order to keep our vision safe and long. So, you need to protect them by taking few cautionary measures that really boosts up the eye vision.
Many people go for vitamin supplements instead of taking organic foods in order to ensure the necessary minerals and vitamins that are said to improve eye health naturally. Listed below are some of the herbs and top vitamins that help you to tackle some of the eye problems like soreness, dry eyes, fatigue etc. They also ensure good optimal eye vision.
1) An herb known as Bilbery, which is said to be very useful and good for eye health. It contains an antioxidant known as anthocynanosides that helps to increase the rate of blood circulation in the tiny blood vessels of the eyes thereby improving the quality of the vision. Your eye automatically gains the capability of getting adjusted to different frequencies in diverse conditions. It can even slow down the developments of cataracts, macular degeneration and famous people diabetic retinopathy if that herb is taken along with Vitamin E supplements.
2) Those who suffer from the dry eye syndrome they can go for omega 3 fatty acids. They are enormously present in fish oil and its supplements. Make sure that you have a good quality supplement, taking 3 to 5 grams of fish oil supplement per day helps you to get rid of dry eye syndrome.
3) Night blindness can be eliminated by having large amounts of vitamin A rich foods and supplements. Even cataracts can be cured if it is detected and treated with vitamin A at the early onset of the disorder.
4) Eyebright herb is known for its soothing and anti inflammatory properties. You can use this herb in the form of infusion liquid that is to wash your eyes with this liquid. Soak this herb in warm water for few minutes, take out the herb, and use the liquid for rinsing the eyes. It eliminates inflammation and gives soothing effect for your eyes. You can also make a cold compress with this liquid. Only thing is you need to refrigerate this liquid and then use for cold compressing.
5) Grapeseed extracts are well known for increasing the blood circulation in eyes. It also strengthens the blood capillaries of the eyes thus ensuring good eye vision.