Motorola is famous for manufacturing long durable Cell Phones. The Barrage is a flip phone covered by a touch plastic with rubber sides. The phone has a solid look and comfy in nature. Price is $129 with a two year contract with a rebate of $50 or else if the user wants to buy it for a contract free then the price is $179.
- It measures 1.6 inches, it can support 65000 colors
- Display of date, time, battery life, signal strength and a photo caller ID facility are provided
- Accessing of music player and scanning the tracks is possible without opening the phone
- Volume rocker option present on the left side along with push to talk button
- Micro USB and a charger port found below the display
- Voice dialing control and a speakerphone, handset locking key and a 2.5mm headset jack mounted on the right side of the phone
- Battery cover has a locking mechanism in order to make it water proof
- microSD card slot present behind the battery cover
- 2.2 inch display has 65k colors with 176 x 220 pixels
The phone has the ability to save 1000 contact phone books where in each entry can save five phone numbers, two email addresses , a street address and notes. User has an option of organizing groups, assigning photos and also a ring tone. General essential features includes a calculator, sending multimedia messages, an alarm clock, a stopwatch, a notepad etc. USB Mass storage along with Bluetooth facility provided.
Camera is of 2 mega pixel resolution; user can take pictures in five different resolutions. Photos and clips can be transferred using Bluetooth, a memory car or USB cable, images appears natural, videos quality is found to be average.
Call quality is good without any disturbance. Except a hiss heard on the other side of the phone conversation, everything was up to the mark. Music quality is not satisfactory. It has a battery life of 6.38 hours talk time and 22.25 days standby time.